Monday, January 27, 2014

The Last Supper with My Full Size Stomach- Pre Op full body pics

I have always said that if I was to ever have a last supper.  A dining experience full of gluttony and food that changes your life it would be my Mom's lasagna from scratch, brownies with Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream with whip cream, chocolate syrup, and a cherries on top.

On the night before my pre-op diet began, the week before surgery, my Mom prepared a feast that did not disappoint.  I can say with complete certainty that no one I mean NO ONE makes lasagna like my mother and it has been my most favorite dish of her's since childhood.
My Highest Weight Ever
*Day I started Pre-Op Diet

I ate two helpings of lasagna, a slice of garlic bread (from the middle of the loaf, because those are the most buttery), and a giant square of brownie with a huge scoop of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream, smothered in chocolate syrup, topped with a mountain of redi-whip and several cherries.

Knowing it was going to be two months before I was able to eat solid food I couldn't imagine going out as a fat girl any other way.  I savored every bite and ate till I felt miserable.  I was miserably blissful.






No comments:

Post a Comment