Monday, January 20, 2014

Speedy Engagement


So we were engaged on December 8th, baptised together on December 9th, and then quickly married on March 15, 2008.  It was a quick little ceremony in our church where we exchanged vows with one another and Stud Muffin exchanged vows with Beans.  Not a dry eye in the house.  I highly recommend that for people blending together families.  It is not just a wedding but a start of a new family and everyone needs to lay down those expectations for each other just as much as the bride and groom.


After the ceremony we went to my parents house to eat and enjoy a family lunch.  I forgot my contact lens case and Stud Muffin forgot a tooth brush so on the way to our hotel for the evening and dinner at a fancy restaurant we stopped at Walgreen's.  They were doing free pics with the Easter Bunny.  Why not?!

That next morning we got up, went to pick up Beans from my parents house, and went to go move Stud Muffin out of his apartment and into mine.  Beans turned 3 two weeks after the wedding.

At the time of our wedding I was 240 pounds.  Sad emotions are not the only ones I eat.  I also like to celebrate with food.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment